2015年1月11日星期日

Hermes

My First Hermes bag - Garden Party 36 colour: 7P Bleu De Prusse! I've been searching for few days in different H shops but found nothing! Finally, bought this beauty at Canton Road by Walk in at a Friday night in December! Super happy!

Colour under sunlight ! it's actually Blue color :

Another day after work, I went to H shops to find twilly for my GP, finally got these:

I chose a pair of twilly in this pattern:
My GP with twilly, isn't it pretty ?
Apart from twilly, I bought a "pig nose" (yes, i think it looks like cutie pig nose!) bracelet:
"Pig nose" bracelet on me:
Got this P9 Anemone & Electric Blue Duo Carmen in another Friday night! I think I'm lucky to get Duo Carmen by Walk in as I know its quite difficult to find:
I'm really poisoned by Hermes…haha, kept visiting H shops and got this beautiful P9 Anemone (purple color) Short Bearn Wallet:


My lucky day came on a Saturday afternoon! I like Hermes bag - Lindy so much!!! I prefer size 26 or 30! Though my favorite color is pink or purple, blue tone or natural colors are on my wish list too! I got this Lindy 26 in Colvert/Turquoise bi color by walk in again!! Lindy 26 is even more difficult to find than Lindy 30! Really couldn't believe!


Duo Carmen on my Lindy :



Comparison between my GP 36 in Bleu De Prusse with my Lindy 26 in Colvert/Turquoise, Lindy is actually blue green color while my GP looks like navy/deep blue color :

My Hermes collection:

Yesterday, I went to H shops again, no bags were found, but I found this pretty 1Q Rose Confetti (pink) card holder! Couldn't resist this as Pink is my favorite color, so i brought it home finally : 


I know I'm a bit too crazy on Hermes lately….haha …
I will visit Japan soon near the end of this month, hope I can find pink color H items at there (it's difficult to find in HK H shops as I don't have a particular SA reserving items for me, I juz walk in ).

4 則留言:

  1. You are really lucky to get all these by walk-in. I hope the luck would be with you during your visit to JP! yeah! 😉

    回覆刪除
  2. They are not always offer with walk in customer, ur so lucky

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Those bags were actually on shelf ! Yes, I'm lucky ! ^^

      刪除